Join Our Team Get Free Scripts

Friday, May 6, 2016

You’re Invited to Join My Team in the Lake Norman Area



My name is A.J. Mida, and today I want to tell you a little bit about the type of person I’m looking for to join my successful team.

I’m looking for the high-achievers, people who want to join a winning organization. If you don’t consider yourself a high-achiever, we probably aren’t a good fit. We have a strong team that moves at a strong pace. In your first year, we expect every member of our team to sell 24 homes per year while making $75,000+.

 
For years two through four, our goal for you is to make over $100,000. I only want to hire people who have the mindset to make over $100,000 per year. 



I’m so confident in our training and systems that I personally guarantee that if you don’t make at least $60,000 in your first year with us, I’ll make up the difference.

You need to be a licensed agent to apply, but your experience doesn’t matter.  We want to get to know you, your personality, and see if you would be a good fit. If you’d like to apply to join our team, send your resume and a brief bio about you over to admin@midarealestate.com.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to reach out to us by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!